Charlotte Tilbury Goodies

Hello beauties!  
For Christmas I got my first parcel from Charlotte Tilbury off my Mum and Dad. I had no idea I was getting products from her range so you can imagine my excitement when her beautiful deep purple and gold packaging popped out of one of my Christmas presents! In today's post I wanted to share with you the products I'd been bought before doing separate reviews on each. 
The first product I received was the Legendary Lashes mascara. Personally I don't tend to go for branded mascaras, I'm happy with the drugstore brands, so asides from one or two this is my first high end mascara and I'm so excited to try it out and see the outcome. After reading the summary on the Charlotte Tilbury website, Legendary Lashes is inspired by 'scarlet's and supermodels born on the red carpet', which sounds pretty glamorous and classy.

I'm hoping the quality is as gorgeous as the packaging, the gold and black tube is an absolute dream to look at and photograph. I feel as though this will become my 'going out' mascara, just the packaging itself gives of the sophisticated yet modern vibe which I feel suits my make-up taste perfectly! My first impressions of this product screams elegant and stylish so I have high hopes for this product. 
My Mum also ordered me the Mini Lipstick Charms, which I've completely fallen in with already! In a dainty box you are presented with three lipsticks, each in a different yet equal stunning shade. The colours you are given are Red Carpet Red (which I'm already putting bets on being my favourite!), Amazing Grace and Very Victoria. I have an idea these will be getting plenty of use as like the mascara, they give off a very chic feeling yet the shades could also be 'everyday colours'. 

The Mini Lipstick Charms are described as 'luminous modern-matte' which is perfect as that's my ideal formula. These three beauties seem exactly up my street and as Charlotte Tilbury promotes 'Lipstick is happiness in a tube' and I'm hoping these beautiful presented lipsticks are true to that description. Also, if the worst comes to it, these lipsticks are so adorable that they will be perfect photos props and brighten up any photograph! 
As my goodies had come over a certain price Charlotte Tilbury's company shipped out three mini products with no extra cost which was lovely. I was sent two Kissing envelopes which appear to be a lip dye, one in the shade 'So Marilyn' which is a bold red, iconic to Marilyn Monroe and the stunning, peachy coral 'Miranda May'. Asides from the Hot Lips envelopes I got a sample of the Scent Of A Dream fragrance, which I'm looking forward to having a smell of too!

So there we are, my first ever Charlotte Tilbury purchase! I'm looking forward to testing out my products and writing up reviews for them. 



Have you tried any products from Charlotte Tilbury yet?
What did you think? Leave me a comment and let me know 

8 comments :

  1. I love Charlotte Tilbury products, they really do ooze luxury! The lipsticks are such a gorgeous comfortable formula to wear, I hope you've fallen in love with them! You're very lucky to get those beauties for Christmas!
    PaleGirlRambling xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment lovely!
      They really are gorgeous, I just want more! Haha;)
      Xx

      Delete
  2. Heard so many good things about their products, would love to try their lipsticks!

    Jessica | growchangeaccept.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and taking time to comment lovely!
      I know, I've heard so many good things, I'd love to try more products of hers
      Xx

      Delete
  3. The Charlotte Tilbury products always look so pretty. I've only ever tried to wonder glow foundation but the lipsticks look lush xx

    Sophia xx | http://sophiawhitham.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment lovely!
      Oo that sounds so nice, I may add it to my wish list haha;)
      Xx

      Delete
  4. I've been trying more and more CT products this year and I've been so so impressed! Hopefully you love them as well, my current fav product from CT is probably the Instant Look in a Palette :)

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried anything from Charlotte Tilbury however I have heard great things about their lipsticks

    ReplyDelete